Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor day laughs

So school is back to haunt us now, that sucks. I've been back at this for a week now and it's not as bad as I thought. I guess this year won't be that bad for me. Unfortunately, not everyone is this fortunate. Some kids have one of THOSE math teachers or that one Spanish teacher that should be in a mental hospital. This was me last year but now i have some better slavedrivers..... i mean teachers. So everyone in my grade laughed so hard when they saw this because                                      
basically this was my math teacher last year. The guy was a total nincumpoop combined with a numbskull at the same time, how do you do that? Oh wait I know, the day before a giant test you should talk about your days in the navy instead of teaching us how to not flunk and become a mcdonald's employee for life.
But is that all the pain a teacher can give? Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment