Sunday, August 4, 2013

Intro to the world of humor

If you came to this blog on accident, or you live in East Macedonia and speak absolutely no English, then keep reading anyways. This is my first post and I just wanted to explain my soon to be awesome blog. Most of the jokes are only going to make sense to teenagers, but if you're one of those five year olds already on facebook then they might make sense too. A lot of my jokes and memes I post are going to be about the internet or life as a teenager. I know the pain (Like stepping on a lego!) of school, teachers, and homework. I also know that the worst of all these things is autocorrect. Autocorrect can really mess things up. I know we all have our stories about it. If you comment them it would totally make my day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment