Saturday, August 10, 2013

Things that make me laugh

Every once in a while, it's nice to start laughing at someone else's bad day or something ridiculous. I do this a lot more than most people. Here are a few things that make everyone laugh.\
  1. GIF's! These can make even the lamest jokes hilarious! I found the periodic table of memes and soon realized someone has way to much time on their hands, seriously.

2. Studio C! It's on byutv and youtube. It's so true that I almost died. Just look it up on youtube because the video thing won't cooperate with me. This one is called the facebook friends song. Studio C has a lot of different sketches that are becoming more and more popular. If you watch it now you could consider yourself a hipster! Ok maybe not. here is the link to instant humor I'll have some more laughs for you on the upcoming trolling tuesday! It's gonna be great!







No comments:

Post a Comment